Are you ready to create your own e-resume portfolio website that could move your career to a whole new level? This is DIY (do-it-yourself) training because you will publish a website on WordPress that is dedicated to your skills, talents and accomplishments. And you will do it all yourself which means you will have total control over your website and your personal brand on the web.
Here’s the Plan: Follow along with the step-by-step tutorials and create your own personal e-resume portfolio website with WordPress – the most empowering and powerful web publishing tool ever.
Who’s It For?
- Professionals who want to position themselves as an expert and attract job opportunities
- Students and new grads who want to demonstrate the skills they developed while working on academic projects and in co-op placements
- Freelancers and people who work on contract can showcase their growing expertise, experience and creativity as they move from project to project
What You Will Learn:
- How to use the extremely popular WordPress platform to set up a blog or a website on any topic
- How to market your talents online and attract new job opportunities
- How to manage your personal brand to communicate your unique value proposition, gain credibility and make people want to work with you
DIY e-Resume Portfolio Course Map
- Do You Need an eResume Portfolio Website?
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio: Let’s Get Started
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio Step 1: Claim Your Space on the Web
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio Step 2: Install WordPress
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio Step 3: Choose a WordPress Theme
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio Step 4: Install a New Theme on Your Site
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio Step 5: Create a Logo and Upload It to Your Site
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio Step 6: Menu and Reading Settings
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio Step 7: Get Social with Your Visitors
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio Step 8: Set Up Your Portfolio Page
- DIY e-Resume Portfolio Step 9: WordPress Backups and Security