Here’s your whos-who list of social recruiting tools in 2014. Neatly presented in an easy-to-digest infographic.
You’ll see social recruiting tools that are new to you. I certainly did. You’ll probably even get some ideas to improve your talent recruitment process.
That’s why I’m sharing this awesome infographic of 30 indispensible social recruiting tools that was created by the GSMI Network for the Social Recruiting Strategies conference.
Social recruiting search tools we love:
- Recruitem (www.recruitin.net): A FREE tool to search profiles on Linkedin, Google+, Stackoverflow and Github via Google. I blogged about it here: The Easiest Way to Write Boolean Search Strings for IT Recruiting
- BullhornReach.com: Leverage social recruiting tools to broadcast open jobs, engage with social connections and analyze efforts
- About.Me: Search names of possible candidates or through tags of skills to find links to content, professional interests and social profiles
- Gild (www.gild.com): Search through profiles of mobile and web developers, each with a Gild Score indicating the programmer’s overall skill level
Free social recruiting tools I’m excited to try:
- Pipl.com: Their claim: “We dive into the deep web to bring you results you won’t find in any other search engine then we use a powerful identity resolution engine to identify the person you are looking for”
- BranchOut.com: Users can leverage their Facebook network to recruit talent and build relationships with professional contacts
Social recruiting tool they missed:
- Ebsta (www.ebsta.com): We use Ebsta to connect to our Bullhorn database of candidates. But Ebsta is most well known for their Gmail and LinkedIn integration for Salesforce.