Stafflink and AchieveBlue are hosting a free business analysis training breakfast on Friday, Mar. 11th.
This is a rare opportunity to learn from Jason Quester, a dynamic presenter and leading expert in Business Analysis.
A few of Jason’s credentials:
- Founding president of the IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysts), Toronto Chapter
- Served as editor for version 2 of the Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®, and as a contributor for version 3
- Part of the team who created the first comprehensive program for business analysis training in North America, delivered to thousands of students from around the world
Topic: Sailing the Seven C’s: Mapping Requirements to Management Priorities
Primary Audience: Business Analysts, Project Managers, Project Teams, Business Leaders and Managers
Focus Area: Business Analysis, Requirements Management
Location: 20 Bay St., 11th Floor, Rainy Lake Room
Date: March 11, 2016
Time: 7:30 am – 9:00 am
RSVP: By March 1st to Tim Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following this session you’ll know how to:
- Assist management in prioritizing business objectives using urgency versus importance
- Incorporate management priorities into all your requirements related activities
- Establish the nature of and defend the project business case
So that you can:
- Help project stakeholders and users understand that their needs must align with those of the organization
- Gain a rapid and growing understanding of the nature and strength of the project business case
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to management
We have a limited number of seats. Please email me at email@example.com by March 1st to let me if you or any of your colleagues will be joining us.
Hope to see you there 🙂