Stafflink is growing. We’ve added some exciting new clients and we’re hiring Tech Recruiters.
Do you have experience with technology recruiting and a passion for technology? Do you live in the Greater Toronto Area?
We’d love to talk to you about how you can move your career to a whole new level as a Stafflink Tech Recruiter.
Stafflink’s Employee Value Proposition to you as a Tech Recruiter
Unleash Your Greatness As A Tech Recruiter from Laura Upcott on Vimeo.
2016 will be a great year for Stafflink recruiters
Our success is based on referrals and relationships we’ve been nurturing since 2002. We often get referrals to new clients with urgent job requirements. We’re currently working with:
- Rapid growth companies looking for mobile and full-stack developers
- Financial services companies looking for PMs, Security Specialists, BAs and QAs.
- Fortune 500 companies looking for program managers, product managers and programmers.
That’s why we’re so excited to hire a new Tech Recruiter who shares our passion for growing our community of amazing candidates and clients.
What we’re looking for in a tech recruiter
Okay. We know this is a long list. But if you have most of these qualifications, we’ll be happy to mentor you. Training and professional development is a big part of this role!
- A LinkedIn power user with a fully developed profile and lots of connections
- Uses a variety of social media sites to source and communicate with candidates
- Writes great Inmails on LinkedIn to reach out to candidates who are constantly being recruited
- Creates effective candidate write-ups to present candidates to clients
- Experience sourcing, qualifying and interviewing technical candidates
- Maintains communication with clients and candidates during all stages of a placement
- A passion for technology and a strong understanding of current technologies
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics
- Someone who appreciates diversity
- Excellent conversational skills
What can we offer you as a Tech Recruiter?
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Atmosphere – our atmosphere is ethical, friendly and team-oriented
- Fun – we participate in team lunches, dinners, retreats and charity events
- Bonuses – profit sharing 2 times annually, work-from-home Thursdays, Lunch and Learns
- Training – we provide extensive training on technology recruiting and Boolean search techniques
- Recognition – your ideas are valued
- Mentoring – you will develop your careers in an environment of experienced IT recruiters
To apply for this Tech Recruiter job:
Please send your resume with a brief summary of your key qualifications for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.